Founder at GeekGoesChic.Co, co-founder of Flowbox.io (Luna programming language and software to VFX in movies - Flowbox).
- Researcher and strategist of new technologies and marketing in fashion industry.
- Graduate in Sociology at the AGH University of Science and Technology as well as Teen Vogue Fashion University in New York.
- Co-founder of Flowbox.io, founder and creator of GeekGoesChic.Co blog nominated for WGSN Global Fashion Awards, on the presence and use of high technologies in fashion.
- Lecturer at AGH University of Science and Technology and Lazarski University.
- Nominated for the Glamour Woman of the Year Award in the category Online.
- Initiator and organizer of fashion and technology meetings GGC Fash&Tech as well as GGC LAB - fashion tech hackathon.
- Fan of American Vogue. Gym freak.
Kasia aggreed to do Q&A session with us!
Below you can find questions we asked her at the event. How did Kasia answer? Check the live video from that event! (here)